In the year 2018 we have access to everything we could ever need at our fingertips. While it is easy to purchase an item at the click of a button, I find myself wondering if it’s the best deal. So I decided to put together the top five sites I use most often to get the best deals. I hope that you find these useful for your future shopping endeavors as well.
- Glambot.com – Makeup is one of the most expensive parts about being a girl. While you can wait for sales or buy only drugstore makeup, sometimes it’s nice to know everything is discounted. That’s where glambot comes in, they sell gently used makeup (that is cleaned) at a discount price. On top of that they send out promo codes regularly for those signed up! Sign up using this link and get $10 off when you spend $25!
- ThredUP.com – This is a recent obsession as I try to shop only from thrift stores. ThredUP is the best of both worlds for me, it’s an organized online thrift store with all the bells and whistles. Check it out! Another great way to save money on this site is to send in your used clothes to them. I’ve done this a few times and love it, they send a bag to fill up to you and then you drop it off at the UPS. All the hard work is done by them. If you haven’t shopped with them before make sure to use this link for $10 off your first order along with this promo code THRIFTY40 for 40% your first order.
- ThriftBooks.com – Where in the world can you go to get all of your favorite books and textbooks for $3.79? ThriftBooks. This site has been a long time favorite because of the free shipping after $10 in books (and lets be honest, you can hit that in no time). Their rewards program along with the amount of books on sale is why I keep going back. Sign up today if you haven’t already, because it’ll be your lifesaver. Use this link for 15% off your first order!
- Krazycouponlady.com – This isn’t for everyone BUT as someone on a budget I find for groceries and everyday needs using Krazycouponlady helpful in finding the best deals. When I lived with my roommates I went through a major couponing stage, and while I’m no longer at that level I’m stocked on toothpaste and shampoo for life. Check it out, you can organize it by store or just search for the one item you need to see if anyone has found a deal.
- Ebates.com – Now I saved this one for last because I think it has been repeated 20 times over. BUT if you’re late to the Ebates party it’s a way to get discounts on every shopping trip you make online. Whether it’s Walmart, Sephora, or Amazon they will have a percentage given back to you. It changes regularly but it’s smart to go through their site (or install the extension to your browser) so it’s easier to get the best deal. Use this link to get $10 cash back after you spend $25!
I hope that you’ve found this short list helpful! If you have leave a comment below on what you found to be the most helpful. Did I leave anything out? Let me know! Make sure to subscribe as well for future deals to come. (In progress is an article about helpful travel apps)
Till Next Time.